[xsd-users] XSD path location

Bradley Beddoes beddoes at intient.com
Tue Feb 13 02:10:51 EST 2007

Hi,
I have CC this to the list for others.

Yes of course with a resolver you can do whatever you want.

When the resolver function is called it gives you the the schema
location amongst other details and you could in your code choose to
trust that location or go and load some other resource completely maybe
based on some lookup map you have created internally or any other way
you choose to implement it.

Of course this assumes your using Xerces directly to create DOMDocument
and then feeding that to XSD for unmarshalling but this is how I tend to
work anyway and our resource resolver works really well in the same type
of situation you have mentioned below.

regards,
Bradley
--