[Fwd: Re: [xsd-users] Using Doxygen on the generated code]

Kroizman Guy kroiz at hyperroll.com
Wed Aug 29 09:26:02 EDT 2007

I get a lot of messages of that sort for example:

C:/hdx/HyperRoll-Application.hxx:1122: Warning: Found ';' while parsing
initializer list! (doxygen could be confused by a macro call without
semicolon)

C:/hdx/hdx.h:76: Warning: Member ColumnTypes (enumeration) of class
hdxns::Hdx is not documented.

C:/hdx/HyperRoll-Application.hxx:79: Warning: Member simple_type
(typedef) of namespace xml_schema is not documented.

What gets generated is my namespace (hdxns) with a lot of functions of
type:
void operator<<( all sort of things )

no sign for all the elements/classes defined in my scheme.
no class diagram but probably cause nothing much gets generated.

when I run Doxygen on one of the code synthesis examples everything look
good.