[xsd-users] fatal error C1046: compiler limit : struct nested too deeply

Gerard Lanois gerard at lanois.com
Tue Apr 10 13:27:37 EDT 2007

Thanks - that was exactly what I was looking for.

The explanation you give below would make for a nice addition
to either the C++/Tree Mapping User Manual, the XSD man page
(under the description of the --morph-anonymous option) or
perhaps in the wiki.   I could add it to the wiki if you could
suggest an ideal location for it.

Or maybe add this material to the C++/Tree Mapping Quick Guide.

In any case, thanks again for your help this week.  I think I'm
off and running now.  I've sucessfully parsed and dumped a
document using all the advice you've provided.

Cheers,

-Gerard