[xsd-users] Load entire document

Patrick Shinpaugh shpatric at vt.edu
Fri Oct 27 15:35:31 EDT 2006

Hi,
Is it possible to directly load an entire xml document using the
generted cxx-tree? It appears as though I would need something similar
to:

    auto_ptr<text> t (
      text_ (argv[1],
             xml_schema::flags::keep_dom |
             xml_schema::flags::dont_initialize));

but it is using a specific type whereas my xml (X3D) documents contain a
multitude of different types and there isn't a single base type for
which all others are derived - in the schema at least.

Anything like -

x3dxmldoc newdoc;
x3droot = newdoc.load( "somefile.x3d" );

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
Patrick Shinpaugh
Virginia Tech