[xsd-users] Parser Compile errors

John Davis davis at kapsoft.com
Tue Nov 21 15:24:20 EST 2006

Yes, that fixed it.

Thanks
John Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: Boris Kolpackov [mailto:boris at codesynthesis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 2:54 PM
To: John Davis
Cc: xsd-users at codesynthesis.com
Subject: Re: [xsd-users] Parser Compile errors

Hi John,

John Davis <davis at kapsoft.com> writes:

> Header of Test0.cpp code snippet:
>

> struct codec_parser: codec_type<void, cSpec_parser, cccInterface_parser,
> initialization_parser, DigitalData_parser, std::string>
>
> {
>
> [...]
>
> };
>

> struct SAL_parser: SAL_type<void, std::string, codec_parser>

I am not sure you want to make the last template argument 'codec_parser'.
Generally the type that you put there should be the same as the result
type (the first template argument) of one of the parsers. Here you are
going to use codec_parser to handle 'codec' so the type you use here
should be the same as the result type of codec_parser, which is void.
So this line should probably be:

struct SAL_parser: SAL_type<void, std::string, void>

>    virtual void codec (const codec_parser& xxx)

This will then become:

virtual void codec ()

> // THIS IS LINE 95 (see the compiler errors listed above)

Hm, I am not sure why the compiler is complaining. Hopefully it will
go away after the changes above.