[xsd-users] Re: Loading URLs

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Nov 3 02:57:18 EST 2006

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Shinpaugh <shpatric at vt.edu> writes:

> Unfortunately I wasn't able to create a simple case which would match
> the complexity of the x3d schema. What I did was remove the majority of
> the unused elements and types from the x3d schema. I hope this is ok -
> if not let me know and I will try to create something more to your
> liking.

The test was perfect, thanks very much. The test crashes due to a bug in
the DOM association handling code. It's been already reported by one of
our clients and it is fixed in the first beta of 2.3.1. I suggest that
you upgrade to 2.3.1.b1, which you can get here:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/download.xhtml