[xsd-users] cmake module for building xsd application

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Mar 30 07:37:13 EST 2006

Hi Frederic,

frederic heem <frederic.heem at telsey.it> writes:

> To be honest, it has been tested only on linux, I found on other FindXXX.cmake
> the line [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\path\\to\\include] but I didn't know it wasn't
> as you said:  [HKEY_CURRENT_USER]\\path\\to\\include.

Ok, I added them as-is; somebody with more knowledge may be able to
figure this out later:

http://codesynthesis.com/download/xsd/contrib/
http://codesynthesis.com/download/xerces-c/contrib/

> By the way, which kind of build system do you use ? I found cmake very
> easy to use, powerful and above all, it just works on any platform.

I use build:

http://kolpackov.net/projects/build/

It is based on GNU make (actually, on a not-yet-released version
3.81 of GNU make ;-)). I like it because of it allows me to build
large software dependencies in parallel (it uses non-recursive
makefile architecture) and it is quite flexible. It required a unix
environment though.