[xsd-users] Adding namspaces

Matt Burnham mwburn at mhpcc.hpc.mil
Fri Jul 7 23:57:23 EDT 2006

Boris,

For are the CoT schemas that I technically don't control, the "root"
elements have very generic names (event, request, etc.) that I'd like to
protect again name collisions.  Is there anyway to add a namespace to
the generated cxx-tree classes?  I've looked at the --namespace-map and
"prologue/postlogue" options, but don't seem to see anyway to do it.  If
needed, I would be willing to add an "xsn" to the schema if the
--namespace-map would work, I just don't know were to add it.

Thanks,
Matt