[xsd-users] Using XSD with RDF

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jan 31 10:42:28 EST 2006

Jose,

Sorry that it took me so long to reply. Also could you please keep
the xsd-users mailing list CC'ed so that others could benefit from
the information.

Jose <jmalv04 at gmail.com> writes:

> I am looking for ideas on how to use XSD to the broad range of RDF schemas
> available. A very useful example is the RSS RDF schema
>
> http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/schema.rdf
>
> I think XSD should consider these RDF schemas as it would broaden the appeal
> of the library significantly.

I looked over schema.rdf and I don't seem to have an idea what a mapping
from RDF Schema to a programming language would look like. The schema does
not seem to define any structure. Maybe you have some insights?

thanks,