[xsd-users] RE: Serialisation issue.

Moss, David R (SELEX Comms) (UK Christchurch) david.r.moss at selex-comm.com
Fri Dec 22 05:58:04 EST 2006

Boris,

I'm also using 2.7.0.

With the attached files, test-users-2.xml doesn't load:

// Loads.
auto_ptr<class UserDatabase_t> db( UserDatabase( "test-users.xml" ) );

// Exception thrown.
auto_ptr<class UserDatabase_t> db2( UserDatabase( "test-users-2.xml" )
);

(As an aside, the first shouldn't load either as Number should be
unique. I'm assuming this is due to xpath="TestUserConfig" not allowing
for substitution groups.)

Cheers,
Dave.

Dave Moss