[xsd-users] losing double precision in output xml

David J Stockdill dstockdi at csc.com
Tue Dec 5 20:01:09 EST 2006

I have just started using xsd & it has been great so far.  I am having one
problem however with type xsd:double losing precision.  I have a double
type that has a value like 38.3333333338 and the generated XML is 38.3.
This sounds like the same issue as one I found in the archives:

[xsd-users] losing double precision in output xml (msvc++7.1) (March 15,
2006)

The solution was a bug fix in version 2.0.0-2.  I am running
xsd-2.3.1.b1-i686-windows.  Would that fix be included in this version?  Am
I missing an XSD option?

Thank you,

Dave