[xsd-users] keep_dom causes segmentation fault

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Apr 5 11:24:33 EDT 2006

Hi Oliver,

Association with DOM nodes is only maintained in the original
tree and *complete* copies of the tree from root. In your code
below you make copies of sub-nodes of the tree and try to ask
for their DOM nodes, which are not maintained. I just checked
the manual and it does not seem there is any mentioning of this
restriction. I will try to update it for the next release.

Oliver.Kowalke at infineon.com <Oliver.Kowalke at infineon.com> writes:

> xercesc::XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize();
> {
> 	std::auto_ptr< a_type > a_n(
> 		a(
> 			path,