[xsd-users] Re: problem during validation

frederic heem frederic.heem at telsey.it
Mon Nov 7 03:29:46 EST 2005

Hi Boris,
Actually, the W3C schema file was missing from the current directory but the
error message was something different: <LidConf> is not a valid element.
Is there a way to specify the location of the schema file ? Something
different from the current directory of course. At the moment, I had to copy
to schema file to the current directory to work around the problem.

--
*****     -----     *****     -----     *****

Frederic Heem

Software Designer
R&D - Telsey SpA Telecommunications
Viale Industria, 1
31055 Quinto di Treviso (TV)
ITALY
Tel. direct phone: (+39) 0422 377819
Tel. (+39) 0422 377711
Fax. (+39) 0422 470920
website ==> www.telsey.it

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended for the
addressee only.
If you have received this message by mistake, please contact us immediately
and then
delete the message from your system. You must not copy, distribute, disclose
or act upon
the contents of this email.