[xsd-users] Re: description of the bug while running library example of the" w3c xml constructs to the c++" software

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Dec 29 07:19:07 EST 2005

Hi,

Mohit.Hasija at relianceinfo.com <Mohit.Hasija at relianceinfo.com> writes:

> i have posted this query because i could not get the relevant e- mail id
> where i should post this bug.

Please send all such queries to the xsd-users mailing list. See the support
section for more information:

http://codesynthesis.com/support/

> the bug description is as follows:
>
> driver.cxx:
> *** error code 3:
> driver.cxx,line 113 : Error: No parameters provided for template.
> driver.cxx line 113: rror :unexpected type name "<no tag >"encountered.
> driver.cxxx line 113: badly formed expression.

I assume you are compiling one of the examples. It would be helpful to know
exactly which one.

> the compiler used is CC
> the platform is SUN solaris.

Which version of Sun C++ are you using? I.e., what does 'CC -V' print?

thanks,