[odb-users] querying object and loading into a stack variable, then setting its id to 0 and persisting

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jul 23 00:54:29 EDT 2024

MM <finjulhich at gmail.com> writes:

> The full picture is
>
> struct Base {
>   std::uint64_t id;   #pragma  member(Base::id) id auto
> virtual(std::uint64_t)
> };

I am not sure about being full, but I am pretty sure it's not an
accurate picture. If I try to compile the above code fragment as-is
(after removing the line break between `auto` and `virtual` which
I assume was added by your email client), so this:

struct Base {
  std::uint64_t id;   #pragma  member(Base::id) id auto virtual(std::uint64_t)
};

I get:

test.hxx:2:23: error: stray ‘#’ in program

Please send a complete, compilable reproducer if you want me to look
into this further.