[External]Re: [odb-users] New distribution pkgs for ODB

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Mar 29 03:55:48 EDT 2023

Tenneti, Rohith <Rohith.Tenneti2 at carrier.com> writes:

> How would one specify a prefix in the build2.config options when
> cross compiling for another target so that the build/compile is
> able to locate the headers and libs for the cross compile of libodb
> and libodb-sqlite?

There is a note on cross-compiling at the beginning of the instructions.
If cross-compiling requires that you specify additional header and/or
library search paths, then you can specify them with config.cc.poptions
and config.cc.loptions, respectively. For example:

$ bpkg create -d libodb-gcc-aarch64 cc          \
  config.cxx=aarch64-linux-gnu-g++              \
  config.cc.coptions=-O3                        \
  config.cc.poptions=-I/opt/gcc-aarch64/include \
  config.cc.loptions=-L/opt/gcc-aarch64/lib     \
  config.install.root=/opt/gcc-aarch64          \
  config.install.sudo=sudo

You can specify multiple search paths like this:

config.cc.poptions="-I/opt/gcc-common/include -I/opt/gcc-aarch64/include"