[odb-users] compiling odb library

Phillip Shelton phillip.shelton at cardno.com.au
Tue Mar 15 05:51:32 EDT 2022

Thanks.
I now have a odb compiler installed.

>C:\compilers\odb_build\obd-mingw>odb --version
>ODB object-relational mapping (ORM) compiler for C++ 2.5.0-b.21
>Copyright (c) 2009-2021 Code Synthesis Tools CC.
>This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
>warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

However I was not able to build either build2 or the odb compiler with the mingw from winlib.com.
>C:\compilers\odb_build\obd-mingw>c:\compilers\mingw64\bin\g++ --version
>g++ (MinGW-W64 x86_64-ucrt-posix-seh, built by Brecht Sanders) 11.2.0

Now to compile the libodb, libodb-sqlite and libsqlite3.  I am really hopping I can compile with the the compiler from winlib.com.

Phillip Shelton
Senior Transport Modeller
Cardno

Phone +61 7 3877 6991
Address Level 11, 515 St Paul's Terrace, Fortitude Valley, 4006 Queensland Australia
Postal Locked Bag 4006, Fortitude Valley 4006
Email phillip.shelton at cardno.com.au  Web www.cardno.com

Cardno operates a quality management system that has been certified to ISO 9001.

This email and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). All electronically supplied data must be checked against an applicable hardcopy version which shall be the only document for which Cardno warrants accuracy. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of the information contained in this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and immediately delete and destroy any copies of this email and any attachments. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Cardno.