[odb-users] cmake build recipe

Phillip Shelton phillip.shelton at cardno.com.au
Tue Jan 18 04:44:25 EST 2022

Hello,

I was wondering where there any plans to create and ship a cmake based method for compiling libodb and libobd-sqlilte?

Phillip Shelton
SENIOR TRANSPORT MODELLER
CARDNO

[cid:image001.png at 01D80CA3.C8F8C9E0]<http://www.cardno.com/>

Phone +61 7 3369 9822  Direct +61 7 3877 6991
Address Level 11, 515 St Paul's Terrace, Fortitude Valley,  Queensland 4006 Australia
Postal Locked Bag 4006, Fortitude Valley 4006
Email phillip.shelton at cardno.com.au  Web www.cardno.com
CONNECT WITH CARDNO
[cid:image002.png at 01D80CA3.C8F8C9E0]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cardno>
[cid:image003.png at 01D80CA3.C8F8C9E0]<http://twitter.com/cardno>
[cid:image004.png at 01D80CA3.C8F8C9E0]<http://www.facebook.com/CardnoGlobal>
[cid:image005.png at 01D80CA3.C8F8C9E0]<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChnRtfJ_XrGJkMOgsrDmqBw>

[Reconciliation Action Plan Icon]
Cardno acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land upon which we live and work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging - learn more<https://www.cardno.com/media/5170/cardno-reflect-reconciliation-action-plan.pdf>.

Cardno's management systems are certified to ISO9001 (quality) and AS/NZS4801/OHSAS18001 (occupational health and safety)
This email and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). All electronically supplied data must be checked against an applicable hardcopy version which shall be the only document which Cardno warrants accuracy. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of the information contained in this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and immediately delete and destroy any copies of this email and any attachments. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Cardno.