[odb-users] Compile odb 2.5.0-b.19

Wolfgang Haupt haupt.wolfgang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 03:57:52 EDT 2021

On 29.10.21 06:34, Boris Kolpackov wrote:
> Wolfgang Haupt <haupt.wolfgang at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> can you send me the instructions to build the odb compiler in version
>> b.19 which was removed from cppget.org?
> The cppget.org package repository is backed by a git repository so all
> additions/removals/replacements are recorded in the commit history:
>
> https://github.com/cppget/public
>
> This is the commit that replaced b.19 with b.21:
>
> https://github.com/cppget/public/commit/07bb5631e7e7
>
> The easiest is probably to go one commit before that and download
> what you need:
>
> https://github.com/cppget/public/tree/09b0004608b9/1/beta/odb
>
> In order to build the ODB compiler from archive, replace:
>
> bpkg build odb at https://pkg.cppget.org/1/beta
>
> With:
>
> bpkg add https://pkg.cppget.org/1/beta
> bpkg fetch
> bpkg build odb-2.5.0-b.19+1.tar.gz

Thanks for your fast reply.
I'm pretty close, the problem I now have is that I also need a
downgraded version of libcutl, if I put a libcutl tar.gz in the
build-directory I get an error.
How can I specifiy in the build commandline "bpkg build
odb-2.5.0-b.19+1.tar.gz" that it should take local tar.gz's for
dependencies?