[odb-users] PostgreSQL declarative partitioning - generated schema file

Attilio Priolo attilio.priolo at gmail.com
Mon May 3 06:36:53 EDT 2021

Dear all,

I am trying to exploit the PostgreSQL declarative partitioning feature into
the application I am currently working on.
I was able to use it by manually modifying the SQL schema creation file
produced by ODB command line tool.
However, I would like to instruct ODB to add this partitioning clause on my
behalf (e.g. using a pragma).

I looked through the manual several times but I haven't found a way to do
it.
Do you have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
AP