[odb-users] odb::query problem

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon May 3 07:01:29 EDT 2021

luca paganotti <luca.paganotti at gmail.com> writes:

> I've tried to use the complete boost profile but odb complains so I specify
> each single profile on the odb command line, more: I'm unable to use the
> details boost profile as odb compiler complains because it can't find a
> details.options file.
> I'm using debian buster which delivers a 2.4 release of odb.
> I checked in /usr/include/odb/boost/details and the details.options file
> it's not present meanwhile are present all the other options files. Missing
> something?

There is no such profile (the details/ subdirectory you are seeing in
libodb-boost is the library's own implementation details).

> typedef odb::query<myclass, mykey> myquery;

Why are you passing mykey as a second template argument to odb::query?
Have you seen such an instruction anywhere in the documentation (because
it's wrong and we would want to fix that)?