[odb-users] Debian upgrade

luca paganotti luca.paganotti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 04:12:41 EDT 2021

Hi, a little update on building cli.

Referring to the attachment of my last email, I've done the following
changes to the code and cli makefile:

   - *cutl/compiler/traversal.hxx* --> line *76* was add(typeid(type),
   *this); *now is* traverser_map<B>::add(typeid(type), *this);
   - *cli/cli/traversal/elements.hxx* --> line *134* was iterate_and_dispatch
   (s.names_begin (), s.names_end (), d); *now is*
node<T>::iterate_and_dispatch
   (s.names_begin (), s.names_end (), d);
   - *root makefile *--> line *10* was .PHONY: $(default) test install clean
   *now is* .PHONY: $(default) install clean   in order to avoid tests build

Now cli is compiling and building apart from a bunch of warnings.

At least cli is built and I can see the --help output. I need to make some
tests on it and/or compile also the tests ...

I don't know if these changes are ok with you?

Thanks, have a nice day.

-- Dott. Ing. Luca Paganotti
-- Via dei Giardini 9
-- 21035 Cunardo (VA)
-- 393 1346898
-- softech s.r.l. email:
-- luca.paganotti at softechweb.it
-- luca.paganotti at gmail.com
-- https://github.com/lucapaganotti
-- sourceforge email:
-- lucapaganotti at users.sourceforge.net
-- skype name: luca.paganotti
[image: http://it.linkedin.com/in/lucapaganotti]
<http://it.linkedin.com/in/lucapaganotti>
-- Mistakes are portals of discovery - JAAJ