[odb-users] Debian upgrade

luca paganotti luca.paganotti at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:43:56 EDT 2021

Ok, thanks.

Unfortunately my g++-9 is not on my box anymore, further reinstall of odb
packages after purge gives me the same error. It seems that I have to
rebuild from source all I need, got the packages from git, now I need also
the build environment, i.e. build and cli, this seems to be the path I have
to follow. Do I need build or build2?

Have a good day.