[odb-users] ODB 2.5.0-b.19 available

Wolfgang Haupt haupt.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:21:07 EDT 2020

On 23.07.20 08:27, Boris Kolpackov wrote:
> ODB 2.5.0-b.19 pre-release is available from cppget.org. One notable
> change compared to the previous pre-release is compatibility with GCC 10:
>
> https://cppget.org/odb/2.5.0-b.19+1
>
> The build instructions are here:
>
> https://codesynthesis.com/products/odb/doc/install-build2.xhtml
>
> Note that you will need to upgrade to build2 0.13.0 to be able to build
> this version of ODB.

Is there a build2 way to create a classic source tarball?
I'm bound to a large rather complicated autotools buildsystem where the
easiest way
is to use a tarball and `./configure`.
I managed to create that by pulling the source and `make dist
dist_prefix=/tmp/libodb-2.5.0-b.19`.
Now I wonder if that should be done using the build2 toolchain by now?