[odb-users] Support for ODB on QNX

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Aug 20 08:34:51 EDT 2020

Juan Pablo Samper <jp.samper at apex.ai> writes:

> qnx-aarch64-qcc/build/root.build:3:7: error: cxx and bin module target
> mismatch
>   info: cxx target is aarch64-nto-qnx7.0.0
>   info: bin target is aarch64-nto-qnx7.0.0

I looked into this and there is a bug in our handling of target
triplets (in the first target `nto` is attributed to the system
while in the second -- to the vendor). I still need to meditate
on how to best fix this.

In the meantime, you should be able to work around this issue by
overriding the guessed target:

config.cxx.target=aarch64-nto-qnx7.0.0

> W.R.T side note:
> I think a note in the FAQ like the reply above would be enough to get
> someone started.

Sounds good, I will add it.