[odb-users] Support for ODB on QNX

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Aug 19 10:20:38 EDT 2020

Juan Pablo Samper <jp.samper at apex.ai> writes:

> Are there any guidelines for cross-compiling ODB using build2?

It should just work (I know, famous last words) provided your cross-
compiler is sane (which it should be). Specifically, the build is
already split into two configurations: the ODB compiler (which you
would build natively for host) and the runtime libraries (which you
would cross-build for target). So just point config.cxx to your
cross-compiler for the latter and see what happens.

But let me know if there are any issues, I would definitely be
interested in ironing them out.

> (Side note: Maybe a link here https://build2.org/faq.xhtml#cross?)

You mean from the odb/build2-install.xhtml instructions? Seeing that
this FAQ entry doesn't say much other than "it's expected to work",
maybe a note alone the above lines would be more useful?