[odb-users] ODB on Android

Wolfgang Haupt haupt.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 04:54:05 EDT 2020

On 14.04.20 16:59, Boris Kolpackov wrote:
> c.sell at byterefinery.de <c.sell at byterefinery.de> writes:
>
>> Your boost library was built with libc++ (you can tell because it has
>> references to std::__ndk1::* rather than just std::*). You need to use
>> libc++, not gnustl.
> Hm, I don't think this is the same problem.
>

>>> My run with NDK 17c finished, everything compiled but I'm stuck with a
>>> linker error.
>>>
>>> undefined reference to 'std::__ndk1::codecvt<char, char, __mbstate_t>::id'
> This looks like some kind of misconfiguration. Can you make sure you
> rebuild all the libodb* libraries for this new NDK (if they were
> still built with the other version this would explain the error).
>
> If this doesn't help, google "undefined reference std::__ndk1::codecvt
> Android" (without quotes) -- people seem to have this issue with
> various solutions (upgrade CMake, change project settings, etc).

I started all over again and checked all my makefiles again.
Indeed I found a rogue path that mixed systemlibs into the game.

I successfully built with NDK 18b now.
I'll retry with NDK 20b as well, cause there I got some other
strange errors, but I'm not sure if all my fixes have been applied
when I attempted the NDK20 build.

Thx for you help!