[odb-users] ODB on Android

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Apr 14 10:59:47 EDT 2020

c.sell at byterefinery.de <c.sell at byterefinery.de> writes:

> Your boost library was built with libc++ (you can tell because it has
> references to std::__ndk1::* rather than just std::*). You need to use
> libc++, not gnustl.

Hm, I don't think this is the same problem.

> > My run with NDK 17c finished, everything compiled but I'm stuck with a
> > linker error.
> >
> > undefined reference to 'std::__ndk1::codecvt<char, char, __mbstate_t>::id'

This looks like some kind of misconfiguration. Can you make sure you
rebuild all the libodb* libraries for this new NDK (if they were
still built with the other version this would explain the error).

If this doesn't help, google "undefined reference std::__ndk1::codecvt
Android" (without quotes) -- people seem to have this issue with
various solutions (upgrade CMake, change project settings, etc).