[odb-users] unable to map C++ type '::__gnu_cxx::new_allocator< ::std::weak_ptr< ... error in One-to-Many relationships

Monika Idzik moni.idzik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 18:12:16 EDT 2019

Actually, I tried some more things:
1. I put those two classes into one file -> still the same error.
2. I just copied relationship example into my project from examples
provided on the website -> still the same error.

I'm kind of confused now, I use the same code as in an example, the same
options for odb compilation, so what's wrong?