[odb-users] How to qeury one column (or some columns) in a table?

saigut saigut at qq.com
Mon Sep 2 04:06:45 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I am using odb 2.4.0, I want to query one column of a table, but don't know how to do that.

Say I have such table:
user_info:
int user_id, vchar user_name, int user_age

I want do a query like "SELECT user_id FROM user_info", but I cannot find any method to do this with odb. And after I searched on google and the odb documentation I still don't know how to do.

Can any one tell me how to qeury one column (or some columns) in a table with odb?

Thanks.

Tony Saigut
saigut at qq.com