[odb-users] ETA for ODB 2.5.0 (RC or release) packages

Sean Clarke sean.clarke at sec-consulting.co.uk
Sat Nov 2 12:27:24 EDT 2019

Hi,
    is there a timeline for when we can expect some official distro
packages for ODB 2.5.0? - it seems to have been in development and beta for
a very long time. I have previously battled with build2 and it produced
some working output, however these could not be readily used on a
vanilla Debian Buster or Ubuntu platform as build2 pulled in its
dependencies at different revisions from the distro platforms.

Regards
Sean