[odb-users] ODB 2.5.0

Kingle Zhuang kingle.zhuang at ringcentral.com
Wed May 29 02:21:21 EDT 2019

Now I know how to fix build2 installation issues.
1. First can not use mac build-in openssl, should install openssl 1.1 or 1.0 through third party tools like homebrew
2. copy openssl to /usr/local/bin, copy include files to /usr/local/include, copy lib files to /usr/local/lib
3. sh build2-install-0.10.0.sh -j 1, else failure on some machines due to display 'can not execute clang++: too many open files'