[odb-users] Use of data_migration_entry

Andrew Cunningham odb at a-cunningham.com
Thu May 16 11:47:14 EDT 2019

The  odb::sqlite::database_exception is occurring here  on the SELECT
statement generated as the result of the query call.

      if (e != SQLITE_OK)
        translate_error (e, conn_);

>    odb-sqlite-rd-2.5-vc14.dll!odb::sqlite::statement::init(const char *
text, unsigned __int64 text_size, odb::sqlite::statement_kind sk, const
odb::sqlite::binding * proc, bool optimize) Line 149    C++

odb-sqlite-rd-2.5-vc14.dll!odb::sqlite::statement::statement(odb::sqlite::connection
& conn, const
std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> > &
text, odb::sqlite::statement_kind sk, const odb::sqlite::binding * process,
bool optimize) Line 78    C++

odb-sqlite-rd-2.5-vc14.dll!odb::sqlite::select_statement::select_statement(odb::sqlite::connection
& conn, const
std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> > &
text, bool process, bool optimize, odb::sqlite::binding & param,
odb::sqlite::binding & result) Line 568    C++

I have a feeling it is something obscure to do with the way my schema
evolved over versions, as another query in another migration callback
,also  for a class that was non-existent in the original schema, executes
successfully.