[odb-users] Relationships and constraints without pointers

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jan 31 07:11:25 EST 2019

Troy Heron <troy.heron at hixxy.org> writes:

> Do you know when the new version will be ready for release?

Yes, the release is overdue. The reason for the delay is that we
are moving to a uniform build/packaging toolchain as well as more
of "continuous delivery" model in the future. I would recommend
that you do not wait for the official release and start using the
new setup as described here:

https://codesynthesis.com/products/odb/doc/install-build2.xhtml

At this stage in the development cycle, it is as stable as 2.4.0,
we are using it ourselves in multiple projects, we have migrated
a number of users with very good results, and it is fully supported
(i.e., we provide the same level of support as for 2.4.0).