[odb-users] "MYSQL_BIND" :redefined;

sharper sharperm at 163.com
Mon Jan 21 21:07:00 EST 2019

Hi
Thanks for your resolution for my issue. I have compiled successfully in mysql version 5.7.x.
After compared mysql 5.7.x with mysql 8.0.12, I find that "my_bool" is no longer exist in the file of mysql.h at mysql version 8.0.12,
And "MYSQL_BIND" had defined in the file of mysql.h at mysql version 8.0.12, not defined in mysql version 5.7.x.

I will also try the mothed that you gived for me. thanks again.

--

                                                                                                                 Name: Sharperm

Time:2019年1月22日