[odb-users] "MYSQL_BIND" :redefined;

sharper sharperm at 163.com
Sun Jan 20 21:50:28 EST 2019

hi,
I just begin use the odb library with mysql. I have successfully compiled odb library,
when I compile the libodb-mysql there comes some error,
like this:"MYSQL_BIND":redefine and "my_bool *" can not cast to "bool *".
i locate the error file is "mysql-types.hxx",
I used the odblib version is 2.4.0, and mysql version is 8.0.12.
can you help me to solve these problems.

thanks!!!

--

                                                                                                                 Name: Sharperm

Time:2019年1月21日