[odb-users] Options to speed up object persist to sqlite3 DB?

Justin Huang yohuang at nvidia.com
Thu Dec 12 10:04:07 EST 2019

Hi,

I used VTune to profile my program and it showed odb::database::persist (more specifically odb::sqlite::insert_statement::execute) is the bottle neck. It takes around 3 seconds to persist 7k simple object (I am not quite sure if this is normal or not).

In my program, I iterate all objects and call db->persist(object) one by one. Are there faster ways to persist objects?

Thanks,
Justin