[odb-users] ODB 2.5

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Oct 31 08:22:24 EDT 2018

Wu, John <John.Wu at arris.com> writes:

> As of today, on codesynthesis.com the latest version is 2.4.0.
> When do you officially release odb 2.5.0?
> We switched to a new compiler for C++11 and there are a lot of
> compiling warnings regarding to deprecated auto_ptr.

We are moving towards more continuous delivery and the latest pre-
release for 2.5.0 is available for all platforms. Here are the
installation instructions:

https://codesynthesis.com/products/odb/doc/install-build2.xhtml

I suggest that you upgrade to it instead of waiting for the
"official" release (it is stable and fully supported; we use
it ourselves in our own projects as well as a growing number
of users).