回复: [odb-users] How do I compile odb into the so library thatandroid can use

强颜的欢笑 726531791 at qq.com
Wed Oct 31 05:14:08 EDT 2018

Should I put the host at the back of the parameter should be changed to what, compiled .a is "armeabi - v7a" type, I now use the parameters as follows "bash. / configure CXXFLAGS =" - Os - "disable - Shared - host = arm - Linux - androideabi -- prefix = / home/source/work/the eim/android/android - odb", Or what are the enumeration values for each rack package