[odb-users] internal compiler error: cult:compiler::context::no_entry

MM finjulhich at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:11:40 EDT 2018

On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 at 15:17, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>
wrote:

> MM <finjulhich at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 at 13:13, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>
> wrote:

> sql
> --options-file

> does
> > >
> > > Since you have specified the --at-once option, they are effectively
> > > concatenated in the order specified on the command line.
> >
> > Still to try to reduce to a reportable example, 1 more question:
> >
> > In this resulting concatenated stream of c++ code, what happens to
> #include
> > directives? They are processed as usual?
>
> Yes, the files are just concatenated together and compiled as a single
> translation unit. You can see the relevant code in odb/odb.cxx starting
> at line 801:
>
> https://git.codesynthesis.com/cgit/odb/odb/tree/odb/odb.cxx

I have traced where this exception:

> 'cutl::compiler::context::no_entry'

is thrown from:

cutl/compiler/context.txx from

template <typename X> X& context::get (std::string const& key);

key = "compiler-id-type"

internal compiler error: Aborted
 using nstring = odb::nullable<std::string>;
 #pragma db member(prtfelt::strat) virtual(mynamespace::nstring)

Is this any indication at all that the data member is missing a id_type
pragma?

Apologies for not having yet a reproducible case, I have been trying for
weeks.

Thanks,