[odb-users] application very slow with ODB and PostgreSQL

Javier Gutierrez javier.gutierrez at web.de
Tue Mar 13 05:05:09 EDT 2018

Hello there,

I am just another user of ODB and not an expert, but maybe you can check
when deleting and updating specific rows, that you have the
corresponding indexes for accessing those rows, if you run a manual
select for the same rows, does it also have delay? Another thing to
consider is using prepared queries, they speed up the process by having
the queries already compiled instead of compiling them every time, this
is explained in the point 4.5 of the manual.

Hope it helps, if not the maintainers of the code surely will help you
further

Best regards,

Javier