[odb-users] PostgreSQL C++ ORM (ODB): What's the scope of database lock in transactions? Can transactions fail?

Sam lists1 at afach.de
Fri Jul 20 10:06:24 EDT 2018

   Thank you for the response, Boris. Funny enough, I read the whole
   chapter except for this section. I'll definitely read the chapter
   again. I gather from what I read now that this kind of errors is
   "recoverable", and I should keep repeating the operation until it
   works, and that the error I described is a deadlock and is a common
   issue.

   Have a nice day!

   Best,
   Sam