[odb-users] How to handle column based rights in ODB

François franchouze at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 04:19:50 EST 2018

Hi Boris,

Thank you for your answer.

My question was not precise enough because I may have to also update those
fields. Whereas some postgreSQL views (under some conditions) can be
updated, in the ODB documentation, it is written that ODB views are read
only.

I think I may need to change the design of my table and share columns into
several tables. Each table will have different read/write user rights.