[odb-users] Using query members while also renaming class members

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Apr 24 11:56:19 EDT 2018

I just tried to compile the following test with the latest master:

#include <string>

#pragma db object table("XPROCEDURE")
struct XProcedure
{
  #pragma db id auto column("NR")
  int nr;

  #pragma db column("FILENAME")
  std::string filename;
};

$ odb -q -d oracle test.hxx

In the generated test-odb.hxx header I see:

  template <typename A>
  const typename query_columns< ::XProcedure, id_oracle, A >::nr_type_
  query_columns< ::XProcedure, id_oracle, A >::
  nr (A::table_name, "\"NR\"", 0, 10);

Which is where the column name in your query comes from. Can you try
just this example and the command line that I used? If you would
like to try the latest pre-release, you can get it here:

https://codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/odb/pre-release/b.3/