[odb-users] Update multiple rows with an Object and/or View

Lukas Obermann obermann.lukas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:39:03 EDT 2017

Thank you!

One last question, what is the correct way to get the column name in this situation?

Because using "MyTable::m_path“ gives me an „Invalid use of non-static member …“ error.

I see that the names are generated in the type query_columns, but I have difficulties accessing that. Could you give me a hint on that?

Lukas