[odb-users] using ODB for interactive access

Panayiotis Georgiou ps.georgiou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:15:49 EST 2017

Hi Boris,

The timings I have mentioned are for 1000 calls to each function. A single
call to rowCount() performs a "select all" query, and a single call to
data() performs a "select all" query and then returns the N-th record from
the query result.  So a single call to each of this functions takes less
than ~0.2ms. Is this still too high?

Thanks.