[odb-users] Crash on Windows startup

Wolfgang Haupt haupt.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue May 9 15:23:50 EDT 2017

Nice.
Thanks for your help, if this approach works I will use dynamic linking.
As for the static approach - looking at the stacktrace I doubt my main gets
even called, so not
sure if I could fix the initialization problem that way.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> schrieb am Mo., 8. Mai 2017 um
18:30 Uhr: