[odb-users] collection mapping error

c.sell at byterefinery.de c.sell at byterefinery.de
Mon Mar 6 11:15:09 EST 2017

Hello Boris,

I have been able to boil down the error to what I consider the
simplest form. It requires the collection to hold QImage and therefore
depends on my custom profile. However, I seriously doubt that the
traits code itself is the problem, as almost none of it ever gets
executed.

The test program simply tries to persist one object which holds a
vector<QImage>. The image itself is invalid, and therefore gets
translated to a NULL marker. There is no data copying etc. performed.

However, the very first insert leads to said object_already_persisten
error. if anything, this error is in error.

regards,
Christian