[odb-users] collection mapping error

c.sell at byterefinery.de c.sell at byterefinery.de
Mon Mar 6 07:57:34 EST 2017

Hello Boris,

I created a testcase using this mapping:

typedef std::vector<char> buffer;
#pragma db value(buffer) type("BLOB")

#pragma db object
struct Damage {
   #pragma db id auto
   long id_;

   std::string name;

   std::vector<buffer> pictures;
};

but it did not reproduce ther error. However, I have been able to
track the issue down a little further. It appears that the binding
code is not executed because in function insert(), the
data_binding_test_version () check fails:

     if (sts.data_binding_test_version ())
     {
       const binding& id (sts.id_binding ());
       bind (sts.data_bind (), id.bind, id.count, di);
       sts.data_binding_update_version ();
     }

in my test case program, the if branch is entered once for the
collection object. With my target app, it isn't ever

HTH to help me
Chris