[odb-users] collection mapping error

c.sell at byterefinery.de c.sell at byterefinery.de
Mon Mar 6 04:01:18 EST 2017

Hello Boris,

unfortunately no. I just removed the section and the issue is exactly
the same. The only remaining unusual thing about the mapping I can
detect is the fact that the collection elements are of a type that ODB
doesn't directly support. Is there something I could have done wrong
in my mapping traits implementation which could cause this?

thanks,
Christian